How to buy product using Sareeglobal Wallet?Step 1:While proceeding for payment after adding products to your cart, we have by default selected 'Pay by Sareeglobal Wallet' option on the payment page.Step 2:In case you chose to pay by other payment options, you can deselect the 'Pay by Sareeglobal Wallet' option on the payment page.Step 3:In case the total amount exceeds Sareeglobal Wallet balance, you can pay the remaining amount using any other payment option.
Frequently Asked QuestionsIs there any expiry date for wallet section?Yes. Wallet Balance is subject to expire. Please go to the 'How to use wallet'.What is Sareeglobal Wallet?Sareeglobal Wallet enables you to receive promotional credit and refunds. You may select Sareeglobal Wallet as the mode of payment while placing your Order, the corresponding amount will be deducted from your Wallet balance. The option of payment via Sareeglobal Wallet will be available on the 'Payment Method' page of the checkout process. You can check the balance of your Sareeglobal wallet by:
• Login in to your Sareeglobal account• Go to the 'My Wallet' section
How can I sign up for Sareeglobal Wallet?Every registered user has a Sareeglobal Wallet account. There is no separate sign up for the Wallet. In case you are not a registered Sareeglobal user, please register and start using Sareeglobal Wallet.How can I put money into my Sareeglobal Wallet? When you cancel or return a product the refund money is transferred to the Sareeglobal Wallet to provide convenience for your next purchase. Directly transferring money to Sareeglobal Wallet account is not permitted.How do I use money present in Sareeglobal Wallet? You can use money present in your Sareeglobal Wallet account to make payments while purchasing from Sareeglobal. On the checkout page you will see Sareeglobal Wallet payment option selected by default, although you can choose to continue with other payment modes.There is not enough money in my Sareeglobal Wallet for making a purchase. What do I do?You can pay for your order either fully or partially by Sareeglobal Wallet. Any amount left after using Sareeglobal Wallet can be paid using other payment options like Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking etc.Is there any expiry to the balance present in my Sareeglobal Wallet? 'My Cash' money present in your Sareeglobal Wallet account expires after one year. ‘Loyalty' money is subject to expiry at either 15th February or 15th August of every year. To check when your Loyalty Money expires, visit 'My Wallet' section in your Sareeglobal account.How can I check the balance present in my Sareeglobal Wallet? Log-in to your Sareeglobal account and select ‘My Wallet’ tab. You can check your balance and transaction history under the same tab.Can I transfer the balance in my Sareeglobal Wallet balance to another user? Balance from one account cannot be transferred to another / Your Sareeglobal Wallet balance is non-transferable.Can I delete my Sareeglobal Wallet?Sareeglobal Wallet account cannot be deleted. You may choose not to use it.Terms and Conditions:
• Sareeglobal Wallet is an instrument to park money in your Sareeglobal Account as a prepaid balance, and can be used only for purchases from sareeglobal.com
• Balance in Sareeglobal Wallet doesn't bear interest.
• 'My Cash' part of your Sareeglobal wallet post a cancelled or returned order can be refunded into the same card/account used for making the payment at the time of prepaid orders. In case of COD orders, we require you to fill a form with the necessary bank account details.
• 'My Cash' part of your wallet expires after one year.
• 'Loyalty Money' amount credited in your Sareeglobal Wallet in connection with Sareeglobal's marketing campaigns is non-refundable and shall expire as per applicable terms.